Onyx BooX M92
2013-01-15, 13:26 GMT
Onyx BooX M92
Warning: Beware of Onyx Books M92, you only get sham warranty! All of a sudden the device got black stripes without any glass breakage, scratches or whatever outward sign of wrong handling (photo added on demand). My son, otherwise quite content with the reader, demanded warranty. It was declined (by eReader store, Waldemar Luft) on the pretext - by which any warranty demand may be rejected! - that mishandling need not be seen! Furthermore, Mr. Luft urged my son to open the device which he, of course, declined as warranty is then automatically cancelled. My son is a student and unable to pay for deficient devices so I took his ereader from him and I will fight for what is the right of customers. Even a Chinese company and even Mr. Waldemar Luft will have do abide by the rules of warranty.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2013-01-15, 18:22 GMT
RE: Onyx BooX M92
If you can put a picture or two of the screen then I will be able to tell you if it is breakage (non warranty) or screen controller failure (warranty). Try to make sure they are clear though please.

Unofficial BeBook Users Forum
[url=http://bebookusers.forumotion.co.uk/]BeBook Users[/url]
Find all posts by this user
2013-01-18, 09:35 GMT
You seem to be warning people of buying the Onyx Book M92, where I suspect you just are dealing with a bad salesman. As far as I can see this is a small one-person online seller that possibly did not even contact Onyx. The part of the story where he urges you to open the device is big clue for me.

I am not sure how consumer rights are set up in Germany, but in the Netherlands where i am from the store that sells a product is obliged to give service during the 'reasonable expected lifetime' of the product.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
2014-06-12, 11:09 GMT (This post was last modified: 2014-06-30 06:00 GMT by mayam.)
I will be able to tell failure of controller and screen (non-guaranteed) and (guarantee) damage seminar projects if it is possible to put two screens or image. seminar topics They Please check whether you please to clear.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user