C65ML BootLoop looking for recovery mode
2014-03-31, 04:37 GMT
C65ML BootLoop looking for recovery mode
Hello,

My C65ML (Tagus Luzx 2014), entered in an eternal BootLoop,
I'm unable to enter in recovery mode,
Can someone tell me how enter in recovery mode?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2014-04-01, 08:29 GMT
RE: C65ML BootLoop looking for recovery mode
Is it made by Onyx?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
2014-04-01, 19:20 GMT (This post was last modified: 2014-04-02 06:19 GMT by murciano.)
RE: C65ML BootLoop looking for recovery mode
(2014-04-01 08:29 GMT)kib Wrote:  Is it made by Onyx?

I think so, in several programs is recognized as a Onyx C65ML (for example in Unlockroot). I think the ereader is a C65ML adapted by Tagus (tagusbooks.com) for the Spanish market.
But internally I think is an ordinary Onyx C65ML.

Is there a way to flash an update.zip via PC?

I used AndroidTool 2.1 for build a backup of the original and installed firmware. Later, using ROM_Flash_Tool_137, I restored the ereader with another backup rom (from other ereader containig other version of the firmware, a polish one, because I was unable, with my original firmware, to update using the original update.zip file from http://www.onyx-international.com).

With the polish firmware, the ereader accept this software but the touch screen dosent works), then I restore with my original backup but the ereader entered in BootLoop.
That is to say: the ereader, now, is in BootLoop when I put my original backup. But if I restore with the polish firmware, the touch screen don't works.

The only solution I think is to flash, via PC, with a clean firmware. I don't know how to do this task.

Thank you for your help.
Find all posts by this user